Friday, March 19, 2010

HOHOHO:D

This blog has successfully moved from erhuisourpassion.blogspot.com to erhu-prssco.blogspot.com.

The reason why the blog needed to be moved to a newer address was because I realised I can no longer be the administrator for this blog since I have graduated from Pasir Ris Sec.

The new administrator of the blog will be XianXun, since he was the only one who wanted the log-in details from me. Of course, there can be other authors of the blog too. If there is anyone who is interested, please inform XianXun.

(XianXun is secondary 4 this year which also means he will need someone else to take over this blog after this year.)

I have imported some of the older posts from erhuisourpassion.blogspot.com but deleted most of them. I only kept those which were posted by the seniors, not just to keep the memory but also let those juniors and juniors-to-be dig abit into the past.

Alright, I shall end here. This shall be my last post and I shall officially hand this blog over to XianXun!

Yours sincerely,
Jasmine/ 2006-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment